Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy To SacrificesRO High and Low Rate Servers

Assigned Teams (Forum) Vote10HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assigned Teams (Forum)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevg
Administrador
Administrador
Sevg

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Assigned Teams (Forum) Empty
PostSubject: Assigned Teams (Forum)   Assigned Teams (Forum) EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 10:00 pm

The suggestion is about assigned teams..
La sugerencia es sobre grupos asignados..

An assigned team is a group of people that takes care of something such as graphic design, movies/games etc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Un grupo asignado (en español denonimado mas comunmente como taller..) es un grupo de personas que se preocupan en el diseño grafico, peliculas/juegos etc.
----------------------

With assigned i meant a group of users that asked an admin to do that, and then it's an official group..
----------------------------------------------------------
Con asignados me refiero a grupos que le pidieron a los administradores realizar esos trabajos, y que se convirtieron en talleres oficiales del foro..

¿Why?
It's easier to get more people and new users if we have more to talk about, even if this forum is about RO, having things as some downloads, information or designs can make some people come, and start playing on the server, knowing that google will make us appear higher on the list if someone asks for something that doesn't have the word ragnarok..

¿Por qué?
Porque es mas fácil conseguir gente y nuevos usuarios si tenemos mas temas de converzación, siendo este un foro sobre RO, teniendo cosas como descargas, información o diseños puede hacer que algunas personas nuevas entren e inclusive jugar al servidor, sabiendo que google nos listaria mas alto en la tabla, si alguien pregunta por algo que no tenga la palabra ragnarok puntualmente.

This is just a suggestion!
Esto es solo una sugerencia!
Back to top Go down
StealthAssassin
Drops
Drops
StealthAssassin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Assigned Teams (Forum)   Assigned Teams (Forum) EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 2:48 am

yah....thats a good suggestion....
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com
ThadD_09
Poring
Poring

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Assigned Teams (Forum)   Assigned Teams (Forum) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:42 am

Yeah and i suggest too that we create a Pinoy "Philippine" Section into this forum,.

Cause some of the players here or from philippines such as i am Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assigned Teams (Forum)   Assigned Teams (Forum) Empty

Back to top Go down

Assigned Teams (Forum)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: High Rate Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: